Sunday, June 20, 2004

BOOM!

My first entry, the alpha, may it not be the omega.

My name is Chris Peters, and as of this post I live in Austin, Texas, a city of culture and politics as grand as Texas. I work on the Pro Video team at Apple computer, and hope to add some how-to's about Final Cut and OS X later. I am single and live with my tiny dog, Little One, in a beautiful apartment overlooking a large ranch and huge patches of ground cactus, species unknown. (actually, I move in next month, but my heart lives there. Currently I live in a building with ancient wrought-iron railings that could only be described as "Melrose Place"). No great lover in my life at the moment, nor am I winning the smiles of a specific lady right now, but these things change suddenly. I probably won't be discussing love in this blog.

I have a number of creative projects brewing at the moment. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home