Sunday, September 05, 2004

The New iMac


Apple announced the new iMac last week in Paris, and it's a stunner. The best article I've read about it so far is here, which talks about all the little details that making owning a Mac so great. If you've only had a PC your whole life, you really are missing out. I personally don't love the new iMac, nor the last model. The whiteness of the "i" line is too sterile for me, and despite how clean it looks, I think it looks out of place for most homes. I also don't like the lip on the bottom, and was hoping for something that really looked like a plain old monitor. I really wish Apple would make a cheap computer without a screen. Once the computer is no longer useful, you shouldn't have to throw away the screen, too. We certainly don't at work. I just finally gave up an old beige Apple monitor, must have been over 10 years old. My 21" monitor at home is almost 10.

But it sure is sexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home