Tuesday, December 21, 2004

iLife and Mac Life

Found a cool website, MacLife, which is a great "digital hub" site, digital hub being Apple's iLife suite for music, photos, and video. The site creator, Jim Heid, also has a great book on iLife, which Wired.com reviewed favorably. My only problem with the website is that it leaves out Garageband, a key app in iLife that has been out almost a year. What's up with that?

Anyway, that led me to check out the Cult of Mac blog, which is always a trip to explore.

I also saw this great site of an artist and his porfolio. I really liked his menu the most, actually, but the photography and websites are also fantastic.

There there is this website based on an ipod menu. You just gotta see it to understand it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Just stumbled on this post, and yes, it *haunts* me that my site doesn't yet cover GarageBand. What's up with that? Too little time.

That *will* change this year, I promise. And thanks for the mention.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home