Sunday, August 22, 2004

Random Site Seeing

I've always wanted to make some kind of PC case mod. I guess it's like building a hot rod, it's just for the fun of making something with your hands. Well, this guy has shied me away from that for good. I've seen it all now. A working, RC Humvee PC. Yep, you can drive the little thing around if you so desire. Some day soon a company is gonna start making these things for biiig bucks.

Also: Riceboy, UK style.
-Nintendo NES panties. You heard it here last.
-Cool article on Mars and War of the Worlds.
-Kirk, James T. Number 1 on the NC 1701
-The Messiah is back and He haveth His own blog. Quote = "If anyone in LA wants to help THE LORD out with a couch to crash on until I can get my own place, please feel free to e-mail me here." hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home