Wednesday, September 08, 2004

My 2nd Blog: Connect the Dots

Today I started my 2nd blog, Connect the Dots. I'll be moving any interesting news stories to that site, and keep this one focused on entertainment and personal hobbies.

Connect the Dots is a news site for news junkies. I tend to process the news differently than the media serves it; I put a much bigger emphasis on historical causality and "the Big Picture", while most news sources just get the word out. Right now the site is pretty ordinary, but hopefully one day I'll be able to implement all the features I'd like to have on the site, like the ability to "visualize" a news article and see graphically how it links to other important topics, both current and past. Also I'd like to have categories, so if you see a topic on Venezuelan Oil, you can instantly see other stories on Oil or Venezuela.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home