Friday, December 24, 2004

Home for the Holidays

When I say home, I mean my apartment, not with my family. Southern Missouri right now has -15 degree weather and 10 inches of snow... I wish I was there right now. I don't mind being alone at Christmas, actually. I have plenty of friends to hang with, a couple of parties to go to on Christmas night, but Christmas Eve is still very personal to me and I want my alone time tonight.

I'm getting into online dating right now, too. It's fascinating, much more positive experience than I first thought. Other people's profiles are a blast to read, no 2 are alike. I just finished my own profile to a reasonable state just this week, and sent off some notes to a few ladies without thinking that this is in fact the Holiday season and people have zero time to talk or date. Still, it is addicting, and from what I can see a lot of other people feel the same way.


Merry Christmas, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home