Saturday, January 01, 2005

Got a Devil's Haircut in My Mind

This will be the 2nd time I've quoted poetry in 1 week! Beck's Devil's Haircut, the funniest verse:

Love machines on the sympathy crutches
Discount orgies on the dropout buses
Hitching a ride with the bleeding noses
Coming to town with the brief case blues

I had an amazing New Year's Eve. I completely understood the purpose of the ritual. To have a drink, get silly, and remember that every year you get a second chance. So I had TWO beautiful women ask me for my phone number. The second one was sneaky, too, she entered it into her phone to make it easier to see for the first girl, but she kept it in her phone, and told me she'd call me later. Probably I won't hear from either one, but it was still a pretty magical moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home