Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Schwarzenegger denied sex for RNC speech

Schwarzenegger made a hilarious speech about his wife withholding sex from him for 2 weeks for giving the speech at the Republican convention. I wonder if he'll go without again for revealing that little tidbit?

My favorite quote: "I don't know why I watched the presidential debates," he said. "If I want to watch a smart liberal Democrat and a Republican leader argue, all we have to do is go out to dinner. They were lucky. They only had to do it three times."

It's unfashionable for liberals to like republican candidates (at least in my city) but I don't keep it a secret that I like Ahnuld. He's truly the American Dream, immigrated to the US while barely speaking the language and rose to the top of 3 seperate careers. You can't say the Good Old Boy network helped him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home