Monday, December 06, 2004

Blog Changes

I've started a new blog and closed down an old one.

I closed Connect: The: Dots, or at least stopped posting to it. This was my idea of a news site, it went beyond objective reporting and also investigated the economics, politics, even historical connections between events. The really cool idea I had was a world map which drew lines between places as kind of visual representation of these connections. First, though, I had to write the content, and I found researching so much information was a lot of work. So, sadly, I had to put the ol' boy down. I'll still have the link on the right if you want to check out the experiment.

My new blog is something I've been thinking about for a long time, DVD Commentary Review, over at Blog City. The name speaks for itself, I review audio commentaries on DVDs. Lots of them are really boring, and it's nice to know before you waste 2-3 hours. Or some of them are fabulous, almost required listening. I don't particularly like Blog City, but they have a really good setup for writing quick reviews. What I hate is that I need to pay for all the things that Blogger offers for free, I can't customize the layout and add links so that you can see all the titles and go to the one you want without searching randomly through the archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home