Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Comedy and an Apology

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Along with a heavier load at work, I'm spending more time IMing than surfing right now. I'm still seeing lots of hilarious stuff, but am just too lazy to post it. Check me out on AOL Instant Messenger (AOL Instant Messenger, my aim name is souldaddy@mac.com, and I'm on most of the time.

Anyway, got a new car, had a long vacation, visited the folk for Turkey Day, and am spicing up the apartment with some beautiful old posters my parents got in Italy in the 60s, like hand-drawn italian restaurant menus and such. The circle of friends is growing quite large, as are our list of adventures (return to Big Bend coming soon!) although I don't think I can quite share my dating exploits on a public website, that's just asking for trouble. And if you are one of my ex's, stop cyber-stalking!

Blah blah blah. On with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home