Sunday, August 01, 2004

Fake Games and other nonsense


¡Available on the X-rectángulo!

-Check out the rest of these lost classics.
-OMG, I'd hate to be the father of these girls. I wonder if they "trade" boyfriends. Hell, I wonder if they can tell each other apart. Jesus, I wish I lived in Nebraska....
-Headline on Fark: "Another Crazy dude chops off his own penis, ironically enough....he's from Bangkok and his name is Dong." I'm not bothering with the link...
-Soldiers show their "support" of John Kerry.
-5 great films that never were.
-My new favorite website, SomethingAwful, a kinda comedic gaming site.
-That South Park couple's latest movie! Oh please let it not suck.
-Speaking of SP, vote for Cartman or he will kick you in da nuts.
-This kid has got a lot of time on his hands. Blows my mind that Nintendo appears to be hosting a video with a kid jumping in front of a moving car.
-Does Wayne Brady need to slap a bitch?
-Cool Game from the Skeleton Shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home