Wednesday, February 09, 2005

"They all smoke the company dope"

Great quote, I just had to link the article about Microsoft employees going ga-ga over the iPod. That article links indirectly to Kong is King.net, a cool website for Peter Jackson's King Kong movie. That then leads me to this little website of theApple Macintosh launch videos. Then we have this not-so-little article about the structure of the new Sony/IBM Cell CPU (warning, easy read). Also on wired.com is this article about the impossibly cool-sounding art-sculpture thingy called The Gates which will only stand for 16 days. I'm jealous as hell. It's made by the famous artists Christo and Jeanne-Claude who are footing the entire bill of $20 million themselves.

What the hell? Every morning around 5-5:30am I can hear my upstairs neighbor screaming at what sounds like her dog running around like a madman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home